Friday, 23 September 2011

Real Parties - We Need You!

At Les Enfants we love to find new ideas and products that make parties even more spectacular.  I know I am always excited by discovering a fabulous new designer or party professional that makes me think wow I love that product or I'm impressed with the way they've found a niche in this market.  I also know that there are some incredibly creative people creating parties for their own children or friends children.  So today I want to ask for your help.  I would love to feature some real parties on the blog to share even more ideas with you. 




Inspiration Board from Living Locurto

Panic not I do not expect you to submit yout party like the above picture! If you would like to have your party considered please email a selection of 5-10 images and a quick description about the party.  I will then email you for further information and photos if required and I will then put it altogether to create a blog post.  Obviously not everybody is happy for images of their chidlren to be used on the internet, so please ensure you have permission for me to use images of your party guests. However you can just send images of the party decorations, food,etc without even showing a guest.  Also if you have had a professional photographer capture the special day I will need their permission to use their images, which will be fully credited to them.

So if you would like to share your childs party here on the Les Enfants blog please send me an email info@lesenfants.co.uk with Real Party in the Subject box.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a fab weekend
Zoe
x


No comments: