Friday, 28 October 2011

The Party Clinic

Morning! I'm sure we're all glad it's Friday.  I hope your Halloween party plans are coming together, not long to wait now for some spooky fun.  Katie and the team are working incredibly hard to deliver some amazing Halloween parties this weekend, prepare to be scared!



For todays post I want to introduce a new feature on the blog, The Party Clinic.  I am reguarly asked for party planning tips and ideas so I thought we could have a regular post here for you to ask for some help in creating your parties.  Perhaps you would like some party game ideas or not sure how to create some exciting decor to fit your theme.  I love a challenge so will endeavour to answer all your questions! 

Please leave your questions in the comments section at the end of this post or send me an email and I will answer your questions next Friday. 

Have a fantastic weekend,

Zoe
x

No comments: