Friday, 24 February 2012

Online Party Styling

Good morning! I am incredibly glad it is friday and the weekend is almost here. Tomorrow I will be hosting a vintage tea party for my eldest daughters eleventh birthday and she has had alot of fun helping with the planning.  I will try to get some lovely photos to share with you all next week.


Les Enfants Dessert Table


Today I am very excited to share with you a brand new service from Les Enfants.  We understand that sometimes time is limited and planning a party maybe fun but searching for ideas and inspiration is just not possible. So we are here to help and are now able to offer Online Party Styling.  We have a selection of packages to help you with your party planning, whether you need some inspriation for invitations, ideas for creating a dessert table or need help with inspiration for the whole party, we are here to help you. 

For more information or to book this fantastic new service please email info@lesenfants.co.uk with Online Party Styling in the title. 

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend
Zoe
x

2 comments:

Soft Play Hire said...

This sounds and looks fabulous! I hope you enjoyed the tea party, I'm very much looking forward to hearing all about it.

Breonna Jackson said...

This is very interesting post..and nice review about this article..this is looking awesome..You doing great job..thanks for sharing here.
Feel free to visit my web page Party Plan companies