Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Party Inspiration - Rainbows

Hello and welcome to what is going to be a bright day here on the blog.  Bold, bright colours are popular for the our wardrobes this spring and summer if the catwalks are to be believed and there is a trend for bright chevron stripes within the party and interiors worlds.  So today I am going to share some inspiration for a rainbow themed party.  These bold rainbows remind me of my roller boots when I was younger, I had little rainbows on the sides of my boots and I thought they were the coolest thing ever. 


Invitations



Love these bright rainbow invitations from Katy Jane Designs


Colourful rainbow invitations from Paiges of Style



Fun personalised rainbow invitations from Tambo Creations



On trend chevron rainbow stripe invitations from Modern Beautiful


Decorations



Rainbow paper party decorations from Pearl & Earl



This garlnad is fab and the full tutorial can be found on Design Mom



The rainbow table skirt could also be made with crepe paper.
Idea from Birds Party




Rainbow labels and tags available from Tom Kat Studio


Party Dresses



Rainbow striped dress from Best Little Dresses



Rainbow bright tutu from The Apricot Tree



Rainbow dress from Pecan Sandies


Cakes & Party Food



This looks incredible but I am guessing patience in creating it are required!
Tutorial on One Charming Party



Rainbow Ice Lollies from The Family Kitchen



Rainbow Jelly Wedges from Quick Dish



Rainbow Pancakes with Fruit Kebabs from Quick Dish


Have you hosted a rainbow themed party? I would love to share it here on the blog.

Have a bright and colourful day everyone
Zoe
x

3 comments:

La De Dah Cakery said...

Beautiful. We have recently been commissioned to make that Rainbow Layer Cake. Will let you know how it goes. Doing a trial run next week. Might have to doll out samples to the neighbours as I will end up eating it all myself ;)

Zoe Grant said...

That sounds very yummy, hope it works out ok :)

Search Engine Optimization said...

Thanks for sharing this great content, I really enjoyed the insign you bring to the topic, awesome stuff!
Party Planning