Good evening everyone, I hope you are all having a lovely summer. Here at Les Enfants we have been busy jet setting and enjoying the school holidays, I am off again tomorrow to Bergen in Norway which I am very excited about, Helen has been enjoying the Spanish Sunshine, and Katie has been touring the beautiful french countryside. However, I have had time for one more blog post before I go..
We have been busy over the past few months researching and liaising with some fantastic children's party venues across London, so I thought it would be a good idea to showcase a new found favourite of ours, 'The Toy Kingdom' which is situated on the third floor of Harrods.
"A 26,000-square-foot multi-sensory department with an enchanted forest, intergalactic science lab, curious sweet emporium and toy ‘grand canyon’."
A dream destination for wild imaginations, it will become London’s latest hotspot for children’s toys and books.
Featuring not only a spectacular collection of must-haves and product exclusives, it will also take you on an extraordinary 4D adventure though six individual worlds:
- The Big Top: a fairground of circus acts and candy floss, with magicians and jugglers on stage surrounded by fancy dress costumes, doll houses, rocking horses and soft toys.
- The Candy Store: a curious chocolate counter displaying a bizarre array of chocolate fancies and flavours, alongside Papa Bubble who makes flavoursome candy concoctions to order throughout the day.
- The Enchanted Forest: fairies whisper from tree trunks, while wigwams on the forest floor house the latest collections from Sylvanian Families and Flutter Fairies, alongside arts and crafts.
- Wonderland: a colourful ‘Grand Canyon’ of Harrods’ most exclusive and jaw-dropping toys (presided over by a giant dragon) is filled with Hornby train sets, remote-controlled helicopters and Scalextric.
- The Odyssey: a gigantic space rocket crashes through the floor and a huge sun bursts through the wall in front of an Area 51-inspired space and gadget zone, complete with alien space pods and limited-edition pieces.
- The Reading Room: choose from favourite children’s stories at the rotunda of books, climb into one of the special cubby holes to hear famous voices reading extracts, have fun with electronic gaming pods and explore the world of Harry Potter."
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any information regarding this fantastic venue choice!
I'm off to get my beauty sleep for my early flight tomorrow,